Tips & Tricks For Taking Care Of Your Eyelash Extensions
It’s already well-known that eyelash extensions form a critical part of a woman’s makeup process. However, we always seem to avoid the care & maintenance procedures that are necessary for their longevity. In case you’re using eyelash extensions for a long time now, but don’t know how to properly care for them, then you’ve arrived at the correct place.
In this extensive guide, we’ll be sharing the various tips & tricks that you might require to correctly take care of your eyelash extensions in Erlanger KY.
Why Take Care Of Your Eyelash Extensions?
There are many reasons why you should take care of your eyelash extensions, but the following are the top three ones:
- Taking care of eyelash extensions affects the overall health of your natural lashes. Thus, if you’re not careful enough, then they can slow down the growth of your natural eyelashes. Moreover, your eyelids will start feeling itchy due to the accumulation of dead skin and you might even develop an allergy.
- The more you take care of your eyelash extensions, the better they will look. No one wants to look at a girl having dirty and untidy eyelashes. So, it’s better to keep them clean so that you can continue to look pretty.
- When you take care of your eyelash extensions, you can expect them to last for a long time, thereby preventing the need to replace them frequently.
Tips & Tricks For Keeping Your Eyelash Extensions In Good Condition
- Always clean your eyelash extensions properly, at least two to three times per week. You can proceed to use a baby shampoo or even a foaming lash cleanser. Try to be careful about the amount of shampoo or cleaner you utilize. Using too much can damage the texture of the eyelash extensions.
- When using face products, only use oil-free ones, especially makeup cleansers and removers. This is because they come in contact with the eyelash extensions and can damage them. That’s why foam-based face products are suggested if you use eyelash extensions.
- Try not to touch your eyelashes frequently. The oil from your fingers can ruin the quality of your eyelash extensions. But, if you have an oily face, then we suggest controlling the oil production from your skin as much as possible using mattifying lotions, blotting papers, and so on. You can even use oil-control moisturizers.
- Ensure that you don’t spend too much time inside humid environments, such as hot showers. In case if the weather is hot & humid, then don’t stay in the heat for extended periods. By following the aforementioned practices, the adhesive holding the eyelashes will remain strong.
- Always use a mascara that has been specifically designed to be used with eyelash extensions, rather than investing in regular mascaras. You can utilize water-based mascara as well.
If you can follow the above-mentioned suggestions, then you’ll be able to save yourself a lot of time and money, while also making your eyelash extensions look freakishly awesome.
For any additional queries, be sure to contact our eyelash experts today. We’d be happy to assist you.