Evocative Ways to Ginger Up Your Whites In The Most Creative Manner!
Just because your walls are dominated by whites and your interior is based on a milky or snowy backdrop, doesn’t mean your home is boring or monotonous! White is the most elegant shade, and has the power to charm up any given space instantly, brighten up your mood and even lets you stay calm for longer. But if you still would love to add some more perks to it, and then you can easily mould some innovative ideas into it and create an effective, white coloured home decor spiced with some flavours of scintillating colours on it. You know what makes white the best backdrop? You can play it up or down with just accessories, and even change the look of your home every season without much ado.
A white room evokes peace and purity – and we all crave for serene zen like appeal in our home. The decor of any room pops with white, letting it stay simple yet elegant. Just some addition of neutral colours or of bright hues here and there makes a glamorous looking space. What’s more, you get the freedom to experiment with all the colours and crazy decor ideas with white. With is a patient and adjusting colour – it gives you the flexibility to experiment like none other.
How can you coordinate whites better in your home decor?
When we say white is anything but boring, we mean literally it’s the most flexible colour. It’s that one shade which gives you the freedom to blend with any type of shades or designs. You just need to match it with the perfect suitable and stylish home decor ideas and hues, and the result can be rejuvenating! Read below some of the ideas which are enough to make your whites glow more the Blanc way!
- Deck it up with colours — With a white backdrop, any colour and all the colours look adorable! You can create shelves or wooden boxes on the white wall and keep some colourful glass showpieces or antique accessories here. Even flamboyant paintings in such a wall look enthralling. You can match the simple white wall with sofa having coloured upholstery or a white lounger with multi-coloured cushions! You can even experiment with colourful throws and covers when your backdrop is white.
- Stripes look striking — If you wish to shush your too much white with some paint to create a focal wall, why not try stripes for a change? Stripes also add to the illusion of more space to any room. You may go for several colours, or play safer with one or two; opt for vertical or horizontal stripes, or add some quirk by blending the two. Just go wild with your imagination to create a happy vibe with stripes.
- Paint the patterns — When it comes to enhancing the beauty of whites with some paint, the ideas can be millions! You can try various colouring techniques. You start with a darker shade in one corner of the wall and gradually go down creating a shade ending with the lightest one! Even stamping or creating patterns like a stencilling look captivating. Just ensure that this painting task is done neatly by excellent house painters in Auckland like Ayda Paintings. They can glam up your whites or any shaded walls adding extraordinary techniques of painting and make it look alluring!
- Breathing walls — Another refreshing way to beautify your whites, especially if you have a small home and no place to plant your greens, is to create a vertical garden. Think of a pattern (half-n-half, chequered or stripes) and alternate with white and greenery of fake grass. Plant your choices of shrubs to further deck up the area using mall mountable planters. This classy combination of green plants and sugary white walls would become a conversation starter amongst friends and family!
- Go for details — Detailing is one factor that makes your decor all the more attractive and captivating. Be it mills-working, moulding, wainscoting or skirtings — just clearly outline admirable shapes on your wall with the same colour or twist it with another shade, the effect would give it a new life. Even when you try different colours on the same wall detailing all the shapes, the result will still be graceful and eye catching. And when the backdrop is white, you can happily choose to play with any other colour of your choice to add those elements of interest.
These are just some of the most outstanding ways how whites can be made more awesome! But there could be endless such stimulating ideas which only you can think as per your creativity! The trick is to treat white as an opportunity to decorate better!